J.A. Henckels Twin Pro Knife Set, 8-Piece Set
J.A. Henckels was founded in Solingen, Germany in 1731. The company is recognized worldwide for its fine German kitchen knives and other cutlery. Since its inception, J.A. Henckels has been associated with superior craftsmanship and quality in its cutlery, a reputation that Henckels has upheld for hundreds of years.
J.A. Henckels cutlery and knives have been distributed and sold in the United States since 1883. The standards developed 270 years ago are still reflected in each piece of german cutlery that carries the Henckels name.
The knife used and trusted for decades by professional chef’s and home cooks all over the world. Featuring the classic full bolster design with the traditional three riveted handle and full tang.
Precision forged out of one piece of ZWILLING® Special Formula high carbon German stainless steel. FRIODUR® ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness. Hand sharpened and polished with an edge angle of 15° on each side (10° on santokus). Laser controlled edge.
• Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
• ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Classic full bolster
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
What's In The Box
3" Paring Knife
8" Bread KNife
6" Utility/Sandwich Knife
5" Santoku Knife Hollow Edge
8" Chef's Knife
Shipping Cost: Free!
Return Policy: Within 30 in the original packaging